We’re Making The Appeal Process Easier For You
ARE YOU HANDLING YOUR OWN APPEAL, BUT YOU’D LIKE ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED APPELLATE LAWYERS?
ARE YOU WRITING YOUR OWN BRIEF, BUT YOU WANT HELP FORMING A STRATEGY?
OR MAYBE YOU’D LIKE TO MAKE SURE THE APPELLATE RECORD IS COMPLETE?
NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING THE APPELLATE RULES?
NOW YOU CAN HIRE AN EXPERIENCED APPELLATE LAWYER TO CONSULT WITH AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE
BUY AS MUCH LEGAL ADVICE AS YOU WANT AND NEED.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT IT COSTS:
Some people decide to handle their own appeal. Or maybe you’re a lawyer who needs a spot of appellate advice. If that’s you, you may just need a few specific questions answered by an experienced appellate lawyer.
Maybe you want to know:
- Should you appeal at all?
- Is it the right time to appeal?
- What’s an appeal bond, and how do you get one?
- Can I stop the other guys from enforcing their judgment while I’m appealing? How do I do that?
- What is “appellate jurisdiction” and why does it matter?
- What is “standard of review” and why does it matter?
- How do you figure out what the right issues to appeal are?
- What do you have to do to get the appeal started? And what are the deadlines you have to meet?
- What do you do when your opponent appeals and you have to defend it? And what are those deadlines?
- Exactly what is the appellate record, and what do you do with it?
- How can you improve your appellate brief?
- What is oral argument? Should you ask for it, and what happens if the court allows it?
- What do you do to get ready for an oral argument? And what do you do once you get there?
ECONSULTAPPEALS.com lets you talk to a lawyer about your appeal at minimal cost and without the hassle of traveling to lawyer’s office for a meeting. With ECONSULTAPPEALS, you’ll meet with your experienced appellate lawyer using a simple web connection.
You pick the time; we supply the link to the meeting at no cost to you. All you need is a web connection and a webcam. Plug in your headphones — or use your computer’s speakers and microphone — and you’ll be set to begin your audio-&-video conference.
- We’ll record the meeting for you so you’ll always have it for reference.
- We’ll review important case documents, and work with the documents online with you, if that’s what you need. (Minimal extra fee for large volume of documents.)
- We’ll always give you our candid opinions, and clear directions.
You get 15 minutes of attorney time for $49.95. Then it’s the same price for each additional 15 minutes. You decide before the e-conference how much time you want to buy. We’ll help you do that if you want us to. All payments are made before the conference by major credit card or PayPal.
Get started now by clicking here to go to the calendar of available times. Questions? Call me direct at 630-842-1117.
A BRAND NEW SERVICE FROM SRMPC AND APPELLATOLOGY